NanoCool insulated shippers are ideal for shipping -20°C and -65°C products for extended durations of above 200 hours.
These environmentally-friendly frozen shipping systems save on freight costs when compared to other products due to the advanced insulation technology, reduced use of dry ice and associated waste.
- Utilizes less dry ice to reduce transit costs and freight surcharges
- Requires less storage space
- Small footprint and low CO2 output
- Advanced insulation technology
- Drop-tested under dry ice conditions